Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome

I'm Very proud to announce the beggining of my 'blogging' adventure!!!

Frangipani Health and Beauty Spa as I'm sure by now you have figgured out that it is a Beauty Salon.

At Frangipani offers everything from Facials to Massage, Manicures and Pedicures, waxing and other spcialized therapies such as Aroma Therapy, Hot Stone Massage and much much more. Please feel free to have a look at the price list s I have put on the blogg so you can pick and choose your desired treatment.

I have been a health and skin care therapist for 7 years as well as an educator in beauty for short courses. As the years tread on so my experience is futhered just that bit more. Learning new tricks of the trade is what makes a great threapist, never afraid to learn and to admit that something new may be better that what you have known before.

Beauty and body care therapy is a passion that I thrive on, if I can make a difference in someones life; wether it be to relax someone or to give someone a make-over.

Post you bloggs, ask questions and you are welcome to make appointments however my advice to you is please rather email me on frangipanibeauty@yahoo.com

Ciao Bella
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment